Certification of legal and insurance compliance of all off-shore and on-shore helicopter operations.
- FLIGHT SAFETY AFRICA (PTY) LTD and HELIDECK CERTIFICATION-AFRICA (PTY) LTD are part of the globally recognised FLIGHT SAFETY GROUP (Australia). Experience and expertise is shared within the Group, as well as through membership of SAOGA (South African Oil and Gas Alliance) and international bodies, such as Helioffshore.
- FLIGHT SAFETY AFRICA provides globally recognised, fully certified, aviation and risk management services, as well as highly acclaimed training courses, including helideck awareness and operational training, and other courses across a varied number of aviation disciplines.
- HELIDECK CERTIFICATION-AFRICA provides complete helideck certification according to UKCAA CAP 437 (Amended Ed.8 published September 2018) and ICAO ANNEX 14 VOLII requirements, including friction testing using the Findlay Irvine Micro Grip Friction tester – the only friction tester approved by the UKCAA as meeting UKCAP 437 standards.
- Highly qualified and independent HC-A inspectors based in South Africa provide world class Helideck inspection and certification services at a much reduced cost, when compared with overseas operators.
- The inspection process is according to the UKCAA Publication UKCAA CAP 437 whilst the checklists reflect International IOGP standards and include the very latest developments as demanded by Industry Best Practice.
UKCAA CAP 437 HELIDECK CERTIFICATION
OPITO COMPLIANT CREW TRAINING
Conact us to book your Offshore Certified course:
Helideck Assistant (HDA) Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO)
Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM )
Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL)
Helideck Inspector Awareness Training (HIAT)
These certified courses are fully compliant with OPITO standards and requirements and are recognised internationally, allowing the candidates to work in these positions for 2 years.
UKCAP 437 (Amended Ed.8) Inspections: Helideck Certification-Africa has trained inspectors to carry out the helideck inspections in terms of UKCAA CAP 437 (Amended Edition 8) requirements, including the required friction test using the Findlay irvine Mico Grip Friction Tester.
News & Media
Flight Safety Africa addresses the African need...
Specifically tailored HLO manuals available...
FSA and the SAOGA are working together...